Sudoku Download for PC – You would like to use android exclusive apps on your PC? Now you can install your favorite app on your PC even if the official desktop version or website is not available. In this detailed blog post, we are going to let you know how you can Download Sudoku for PC Windows 10/8/7.
We are going to use Android emulator to install Sudoku on your laptop. These android emulators simulate the android environment in your laptop and allow you to install and use apps available on google play store. Bluestacks and MEmu play are the two topmost emulators available on the internet. So let’s see how we can use these emulators to install your favorite app – Sudoku on your PC.
Sudoku for PC – Technical Specifications
||Sudoku for PC
||Varies with device
|Req Android version
||Varies with device
Sudoku is regarded as one of the best apps in Puzzle category. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Sudoku has got huge popularity among the android users. It has got over 10,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.8 stars from the users.
Then what are you waiting for? Haven’t installed this app on your smartphone yet? Here is the play store link for you –
Sudoku Download and Install on PC –
As mentioned earlier, we will be using Android emulators to download and install your favorite app Sudoku on PC. Follow any of the mentioned ways below to install the app on your laptop.
Download Sudoku for PC – Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone), it is gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with much graphics. So let’s start our installation guide to download and install Sudoku for PC using Bluestacks app player.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Launch the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Step 4: Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, Find Google Playstore app and click on it.
- Step 5: Once the Google play store is opened, search for the app – “Sudoku” to download Sudoku on your PC.
- Step 6: Click on the install button to start installing Sudoku on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the Sudoku app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks.
Alternatively, you can also Download Sudoku APK file offline and install it via Bluestacks using Install APK option. You can find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is useful only when you have some mod version of the app to get the additional benefits. Otherwise, we suggest you Download Sudoku for PC from the Google play store itself as it is a trusted source for installing apps.
Download Sudoku for PC – MEmu Play
Another best android emulator specialized and designed for awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battle field games, NFC, etc., Memu is the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to Sudoku for PC Windows 10/8/7 using MemuPlay emulator.
- Step 1: Download Memuplay Emulator on your PC. Here is the download link of MemuPlay – MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the downloaded .exe file by double click on it. The installation process will start and it may take up to 3 minutes to complete.
- Step 3: Similar to Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Once the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Step 4: Now login with your Google account and now search for the app you want to install – Sudoku for PC in our case.
- Step 5: Find the correct app by Brainium Studios and tap on the Install button.
Now the Sudoku is installed on your PC. You can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other installed apps. Double click to open Sudoku on Windows and you can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone.
There are other pretty good emulators like Ko Player, Nox Player, Andyroid, etc which also have decent installations and popularity. If you have already installed any of these, you can try installing Sudoku for PC with these. However, Bluestacks and Memuplay are the fast and recommended ones to play or install Sudoku latest version on your laptop.
Sudoku Download for PC – Features:
Sudoku by Brainium is the #1 Sudoku game you know and love for your Android phone and tablet, and the best way to learn and improve your skills in this classic puzzle game.
With our Sudoku app, not only will you play a beautiful user-friendly Sudoku, but you’ll also have access to the world’s most friendly and complete mobile Sudoku learning system.
With every puzzle, our “Hint” button can teach you the techniques you need to make progress. The instructions are easy to understand and unique for every puzzle- with helpful animations and colorful visuals. The hints don’t just give you the answer, they help you learn the “why” behind the answer. This feature will help you learn all the techniques you need to solve Sudoku puzzles whether you’re a complete novice playing your first game, or you’ve progressed all the way to expert difficulty.
Enjoy a clear, easy to read, and customizable Sudoku board with visual guides that make glancing at the possibilities a breeze.
Our input system is designed to make entering solutions and notes magically simple and our friendly scoring system allows you to compete with yourself or your friends regardless of skill level.
Sudoku by Brainium will be the most beautiful, learnable, and user-friendly Sudoku game you’ve ever played, and it’s completely free!
• The world’s most advanced Sudoku learning tool
• The hints not only give you the answer but explain why the answer is what it is
• Five perfectly balanced difficulty levels
• Two beautiful grid styles
• Choose light or dark grid fonts with adjustable size
• Endless collection of masterfully crafted puzzles
• Useful statistics to keep track of your progress
• Unlimited Undo/Redo
• Auto-Fill Notes Option
• Auto-Clear Notes Option
• Auto Error-Checking Option
• Portrait and Landscape Views
• Advanced game options and notes
• Five gorgeous themes
• Universal App looks great on both phones and tablets
• Global and friend leader boards
• Portrait and landscape play options
• Right or left handed option in landscape
We hope you enjoy Sudoku Free by Brainium, and please contact our five star support if you have any questions 🙂
For the latest exciting news and updates on Brainium games:
LIKE us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Or visit us at:
Thanks for playing!
Sudoku for PC – Conclusion:
Sudoku, developed by Brainium Studios, is one of the best apps with clean UI in Puzzle category. It is now available to download on your PC using Android emulators. We have mentioned a detailed guide to download Sudoku for PC using two of the best emulators, Bluestacks, and Memuplay. If you have any queries installing Sudoku on your PC or if you have found any other best app in Puzzle category, let us know through the comment section.