Download Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC Windows 10,8,7
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II Download for PC – You would like to use android exclusive apps on your PC? Now you can install your favorite app on your PC even if the official desktop version or website is not available. In this detailed blog post, we are going to let you know how you can Download Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC Windows 10/8/7.
We are going to use Android emulator to install Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II on your laptop. These android emulators simulate the android environment in your laptop and allow you to install and use apps available on google play store. Bluestacks and MEmu play are the two topmost emulators available on the internet. So let’s see how we can use these emulators to install your favorite app – Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II on your PC.
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC – Technical Specifications
|Title||Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC|
|Req Android version||4.2 and up|
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II is regarded as one of the best apps in Arcade category. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II has got huge popularity among the android users. It has got over 1,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.2 stars from the users.
Then what are you waiting for? Haven’t installed this app on your smartphone yet? Here is the play store link for you –
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II Download and Install on PC –
As mentioned earlier, we will be using Android emulators to download and install your favorite app Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II on PC. Follow any of the mentioned ways below to install the app on your laptop.
Download Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC – Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone), it is gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with much graphics. So let’s start our installation guide to download and install Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC using Bluestacks app player.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Launch the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Step 4: Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, Find Google Playstore app and click on it.
- Step 5: Once the Google play store is opened, search for the app – “Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II” to download Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II on your PC.
- Step 6: Click on the install button to start installing Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks.
Alternatively, you can also Download Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II APK file offline and install it via Bluestacks using Install APK option. You can find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is useful only when you have some mod version of the app to get the additional benefits. Otherwise, we suggest you Download Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC from the Google play store itself as it is a trusted source for installing apps.
Download Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC – MEmu Play
Another best android emulator specialized and designed for awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battle field games, NFC, etc., Memu is the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC Windows 10/8/7 using MemuPlay emulator.
- Step 1: Download Memuplay Emulator on your PC. Here is the download link of MemuPlay – MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the downloaded .exe file by double click on it. The installation process will start and it may take up to 3 minutes to complete.
- Step 3: Similar to Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Once the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Step 4: Now login with your Google account and now search for the app you want to install – Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC in our case.
- Step 5: Find the correct app by SEGA and tap on the Install button.
Now the Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II is installed on your PC. You can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other installed apps. Double click to open Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II on Windows and you can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone.
There are other pretty good emulators like Ko Player, Nox Player, Andyroid, etc which also have decent installations and popularity. If you have already installed any of these, you can try installing Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC with these. However, Bluestacks and Memuplay are the fast and recommended ones to play or install Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II latest version on your laptop.
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II Download for PC – Features:
Play as Sonic, Tails, and Metal Sonic in this 2D adventure!
Metal Sonic has teamed up with Dr. Eggman, and the dubious duo are together on Little Planet, ready to build a new Death Egg, this time constructed around Little Planet. It’s up to Sonic and his trusty sidekick to foil Dr. Eggman’s plans and take down Death Egg mk.II. With a classic ‘Sonic feel,’ enhanced gameplay, five distinctive Zones, and a soundtrack composed by Jun Senoue, this speedy sequel that originally launched in May of 2012 does not disappoint.
This release of Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II also includes Episode Metal unlocked from the get-go. This bonus set of stages sees you playing as Metal Sonic across fiendishly difficult versions of Zones from Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I. Complete them to discover the complete story behind Sonic The Hedgehog 4!
Like the rest of the SEGA Forever collection, Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II boasts added features such as leaderboards, cloud saves, and controller support. Each game in the collection is available to download for free from the Google Play Store for Android devices. Players who want to experience the games without ads can remove them for a one-time in-app purchase priced at $1.99/ €2.29 / £1.99.
– Five Zones and seven bosses to best as Sonic and Tails
– Play as Metal Sonic in Episode Metal, now unlocked from the start!
– Complete all the Special Stages to unlock Super Sonic!
– Work with Tails to perform the Rolling, Copter, and Submarine combos!
– Can you collect all the Red Star Rings?
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
– SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
– “A worthy entry in this new era of classically-inspired Sonic games.” [4/5] – Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade (May 2012)
– “A decent platformer for fans of the series and those after a slick platformer.” [4/5] – Andrew Nesvadba, AppSpy (May 2012)
– “It’s fantastic fanservice.” [4/5] – Carter Dotson, 148Apps (May 2012)
SONIC 4: EPISODE II TRIVIA
– Sonic The Hedgehog 4’s story takes place after the events of Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
– The halfpipe Special Stages return from Sonic The Hedgehog 2 – don’t worry though, they aren’t quite as tough as before!
– Can you spot all the other references to Zones and features from the 16-bit Sonic series?
SONIC 4: EPISODE II HISTORY
– Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II was first released in May 2012
– Developed by Sonic Team and Dimps
– Lead Programmer: Koji Okugawa
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include “Interest Based Ads” and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#2e_Third_Party_Info for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC – Conclusion:
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II, developed by SEGA, is one of the best apps with clean UI in Arcade category. It is now available to download on your PC using Android emulators. We have mentioned a detailed guide to download Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PC using two of the best emulators, Bluestacks, and Memuplay. If you have any queries installing Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II on your PC or if you have found any other best app in Arcade category, let us know through the comment section.