Sonic CD Classic Download for PC – You would like to use android exclusive apps on your PC? Now you can install your favorite app on your PC even if the official desktop version or website is not available. In this detailed blog post, we are going to let you know how you can Download Sonic CD Classic for PC Windows 10/8/7.
We are going to use Android emulator to install Sonic CD Classic on your laptop. These android emulators simulate the android environment in your laptop and allow you to install and use apps available on google play store. Bluestacks and MEmu play are the two topmost emulators available on the internet. So let’s see how we can use these emulators to install your favorite app – Sonic CD Classic on your PC.
Sonic CD Classic for PC – Technical Specifications
||Sonic CD Classic for PC
|Req Android version
||4.2 and up
Sonic CD Classic is regarded as one of the best apps in Action category. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Sonic CD Classic has got huge popularity among the android users. It has got over 5,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.2 stars from the users.
Then what are you waiting for? Haven’t installed this app on your smartphone yet? Here is the play store link for you –
Sonic CD Classic Download and Install on PC –
As mentioned earlier, we will be using Android emulators to download and install your favorite app Sonic CD Classic on PC. Follow any of the mentioned ways below to install the app on your laptop.
Download Sonic CD Classic for PC – Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone), it is gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with much graphics. So let’s start our installation guide to download and install Sonic CD Classic for PC using Bluestacks app player.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Launch the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Step 4: Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, Find Google Playstore app and click on it.
- Step 5: Once the Google play store is opened, search for the app – “Sonic CD Classic” to download Sonic CD Classic on your PC.
- Step 6: Click on the install button to start installing Sonic CD Classic on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the Sonic CD Classic app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks.
Alternatively, you can also Download Sonic CD Classic APK file offline and install it via Bluestacks using Install APK option. You can find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is useful only when you have some mod version of the app to get the additional benefits. Otherwise, we suggest you Download Sonic CD Classic for PC from the Google play store itself as it is a trusted source for installing apps.
Download Sonic CD Classic for PC – MEmu Play
Another best android emulator specialized and designed for awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battle field games, NFC, etc., Memu is the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to Sonic CD Classic for PC Windows 10/8/7 using MemuPlay emulator.
- Step 1: Download Memuplay Emulator on your PC. Here is the download link of MemuPlay – MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the downloaded .exe file by double click on it. The installation process will start and it may take up to 3 minutes to complete.
- Step 3: Similar to Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Once the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Step 4: Now login with your Google account and now search for the app you want to install – Sonic CD Classic for PC in our case.
- Step 5: Find the correct app by SEGA and tap on the Install button.
Now the Sonic CD Classic is installed on your PC. You can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other installed apps. Double click to open Sonic CD Classic on Windows and you can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone.
There are other pretty good emulators like Ko Player, Nox Player, Andyroid, etc which also have decent installations and popularity. If you have already installed any of these, you can try installing Sonic CD Classic for PC with these. However, Bluestacks and Memuplay are the fast and recommended ones to play or install Sonic CD Classic latest version on your laptop.
Sonic CD Classic Download for PC – Features:
Time travel to save the world in SEGA’s highly acclaimed Sonic platformer that introduced Amy Rose and Metal Sonic!
Past, present, and future collide as Sonic battles to rescue Amy Rose and recover the seven Time Stones! Travel through time to defeat Dr. Eggman and his fiendish creation, Metal Sonic.
Sonic CD is part of the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile!
– Collect all seven Time Stones to defeat Dr. Eggman and save Amy Rose
– Time travel between the past, present, and future versions of each level
– Use Sonic’s spin dash and super peel out moves to zoom around stages
– Clear the game to unlock Miles “Tails” Prower
– Sonic CD now features both the US and Japanese soundtracks!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
– DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
– (9/10) IGN: “This is a great, fully featured port for iOS
– (5/5) Touch Arcade: “Sonic CD is incredible”
– (4.5/5) 148 Apps: “looks and runs perfectly”
– Sonic CD was the first game to feature Sonic speaking – leave Sonic standing still for three minutes to hear him!
– The original release of Sonic CD featured a secret spooky message screen that would greet data pirates
– Sonic CD features two endings, and was the first in the series to feature full motion video cut scenes.
– European and Japanese versions of the game featured different music to its American counterpart
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– Sonic CD first released in Japan on September 23, 1993
– Sonic CD was the SEGA CD’s best-selling game of all time at 1.5 million copies
– The first Sonic game to feature CD-quality Red Book audio
– Remastered in 2011 by Christian Whitehead, the man behind Sonic Mania
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
Other than for users known to be under 13, this game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and SONIC CD, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Sonic CD Classic for PC – Conclusion:
Sonic CD Classic, developed by SEGA, is one of the best apps with clean UI in Action category. It is now available to download on your PC using Android emulators. We have mentioned a detailed guide to download Sonic CD Classic for PC using two of the best emulators, Bluestacks, and Memuplay. If you have any queries installing Sonic CD Classic on your PC or if you have found any other best app in Action category, let us know through the comment section.