Rain Alarm Download for PC – You would like to use android exclusive apps on your PC? Now you can install your favorite app on your PC even if the official desktop version or website is not available. In this detailed blog post, we are going to let you know how you can Download Rain Alarm for PC Windows 10/8/7.
We are going to use Android emulator to install Rain Alarm on your laptop. These android emulators simulate the android environment in your laptop and allow you to install and use apps available on google play store. Bluestacks and MEmu play are the two topmost emulators available on the internet. So let’s see how we can use these emulators to install your favorite app – Rain Alarm on your PC.
Rain Alarm for PC – Technical Specifications
||Rain Alarm for PC
||Varies with device
|Req Android version
||Android 5.0 and above
||Michael Diener – Software e.K.
Rain Alarm is regarded as one of the best apps in Weather category. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Rain Alarm has got huge popularity among the android users. It has got over 8,300,159+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.36 stars from the users.
Then what are you waiting for? Haven’t installed this app on your smartphone yet? Here is the play store link for you – [appbox googleplay de.mdiener.rain.usa]
Rain Alarm Download and Install on PC –
As mentioned earlier, we will be using Android emulators to download and install your favorite app Rain Alarm on PC. Follow any of the mentioned ways below to install the app on your laptop.
Download Rain Alarm for PC – Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone), it is gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with much graphics. So let’s start our installation guide to download and install Rain Alarm for PC using Bluestacks app player.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Launch the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Step 4: Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, Find Google Playstore app and click on it.
- Step 5: Once the Google play store is opened, search for the app – Rain Alarm to download Rain Alarm on your PC.
- Step 6: Click on the install button to start installing Rain Alarm on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the Rain Alarm app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks.
Alternatively, you can also Download Rain Alarm APK file offline and install it via Bluestacks using Install APK option. You can find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is useful only when you have some mod version of the app to get the additional benefits. Otherwise, we suggest you Download Rain Alarm for PC from the Google play store itself as it is a trusted source for installing apps.
Download Rain Alarm for PC – MEmu Play
Another best android emulator specialized and designed for awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battle field games, NFC, etc., Memu is the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to Rain Alarm for PC Windows 10/8/7 using MemuPlay emulator.
- Step 1: Download Memuplay Emulator on your PC. Here is the download link of MemuPlay – MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the downloaded .exe file by double click on it. The installation process will start and it may take up to 3 minutes to complete.
- Step 3: Similar to Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Once the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Step 4: Now login with your Google account and now search for the app you want to install – Rain Alarm for PC in our case.
- Step 5: Find the correct app by Michael Diener – Software e.K. and tap on the Install button.
Now the Rain Alarm is installed on your PC. You can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other installed apps. Double click to open Rain Alarm on Windows and you can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone.
There are other pretty good emulators like Ko Player, Nox Player, Andyroid, etc which also have decent installations and popularity. If you have already installed any of these, you can try installing Rain Alarm for PC with these. However, Bluestacks and Memuplay are the fast and recommended ones to play or install Rain Alarm latest version on your laptop.
Rain Alarm for PC – Conclusion:
Rain Alarm, developed by Michael Diener – Software e.K., is one of the best apps with clean UI in Weather category. It is now available to download on your PC using Android emulators.
We have mentioned a detailed guide to download Rain Alarm for PC using two of the best emulators, Bluestacks, and Memuplay. If you have any queries installing Rain Alarm on your PC or if you have found any other best app in Weather category, let us know through the comment section.