Game of Dice Download for PC – You would like to use android exclusive apps on your PC? Now you can install your favorite app on your PC even if the official desktop version or website is not available. In this detailed blog post, we are going to let you know how you can Download Game of Dice for PC Windows 10/8/7.
We are going to use Android emulator to install Game of Dice on your laptop. These android emulators simulate the android environment in your laptop and allow you to install and use apps available on google play store. Bluestacks and MEmu play are the two topmost emulators available on the internet. So let’s see how we can use these emulators to install your favorite app – Game of Dice on your PC.
Game of Dice for PC – Technical Specifications
||Game of Dice for PC
|Req Android version
||4.1 and up
Game of Dice is regarded as one of the best apps in Board category. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Game of Dice has got huge popularity among the android users. It has got over 5,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.4 stars from the users.
Then what are you waiting for? Haven’t installed this app on your smartphone yet? Here is the play store link for you –
Game of Dice Download and Install on PC –
As mentioned earlier, we will be using Android emulators to download and install your favorite app Game of Dice on PC. Follow any of the mentioned ways below to install the app on your laptop.
Download Game of Dice for PC – Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone), it is gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with much graphics. So let’s start our installation guide to download and install Game of Dice for PC using Bluestacks app player.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Launch the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Step 4: Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, Find Google Playstore app and click on it.
- Step 5: Once the Google play store is opened, search for the app – “Game of Dice” to download Game of Dice on your PC.
- Step 6: Click on the install button to start installing Game of Dice on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the Game of Dice app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks.
Alternatively, you can also Download Game of Dice APK file offline and install it via Bluestacks using Install APK option. You can find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is useful only when you have some mod version of the app to get the additional benefits. Otherwise, we suggest you Download Game of Dice for PC from the Google play store itself as it is a trusted source for installing apps.
Download Game of Dice for PC – MEmu Play
Another best android emulator specialized and designed for awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battle field games, NFC, etc., Memu is the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to Game of Dice for PC Windows 10/8/7 using MemuPlay emulator.
- Step 1: Download Memuplay Emulator on your PC. Here is the download link of MemuPlay – MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the downloaded .exe file by double click on it. The installation process will start and it may take up to 3 minutes to complete.
- Step 3: Similar to Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Once the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Step 4: Now login with your Google account and now search for the app you want to install – Game of Dice for PC in our case.
- Step 5: Find the correct app by JOYCITY Corp. and tap on the Install button.
Now the Game of Dice is installed on your PC. You can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other installed apps. Double click to open Game of Dice on Windows and you can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone.
There are other pretty good emulators like Ko Player, Nox Player, Andyroid, etc which also have decent installations and popularity. If you have already installed any of these, you can try installing Game of Dice for PC with these. However, Bluestacks and Memuplay are the fast and recommended ones to play or install Game of Dice latest version on your laptop.
Game of Dice Download for PC – Features:
What is ‘Game of Dice’?
* Seize victory with unique strategies.
– Use special Skills like “Push”, “Drag” and more.
– Over 150 cards to create various strategies.
– Takeover properties and increase tolls through strategic plays.
– Bankrupt opponents to win!
* Real-time matching & various modes
– Play 1vs1 or 1vs1vs1 Single Matches for quick games.
– Team up with a friend for 2vs2 Team Matches.
* Amazing features like Guilds, real-time chatting and more
– Join a guild and make new friends!
– Participate in weekend Guild Matches for your Guild and get amazing rewards.
– Exchange info and find teammates with real-time chatting.
GOD supports many languages including :
– Supported languages: English / Japanese / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / Korean
▶ SOCIAL NETWORK
◆ Customer Support
Please contact our customer support(https://joycity.oqupie.com/portals/402) for any inquiries or comments
※ Game of Dice requires network connection for real-time matching.
※ This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some in-game items. Please note that some paid items may not be refundable depending on the type of the items.
◆ Access Authorizations in JOYCITY Games
1. Access to Make and Manage Phone Calls
(When the game starts) It is essential to be able to identify the device for Guest Login (immediate start). Access to [Make and Manage Phone Calls] includes information to identify the device, and you will be unable to login to the game if you deny the access request.
2. Access to Contacts
(When logging into the game) It is essential to be able to identify the Google account registered in the device for Google Login. [Access to Contacts] includes information to read the Google account. You will be unable to login to the game if you deny the access request.
3. Access to Photos, Media, and Files
(When registering/editing profile) Access to [Photos, Media, and Files] saved in the device is required when you register/edit account profile image. Login and gameplay will not be affected even if you deny the access.
* Phrases used in [ ] may differ based on the device and OS version
◆ How to turn off app permissions
[Android 6.0 and up]
Device Settings > Applications > Tap the app > Permissions > Turn off app permissions
[Under Android 6.0]
It cannot turn off app permissions due to different operating system. Delete the app to turn off the permissions
* Terms used in the guide could be different depending on the device and OS version.
Game of Dice for PC – Conclusion:
Game of Dice, developed by JOYCITY Corp., is one of the best apps with clean UI in Board category. It is now available to download on your PC using Android emulators. We have mentioned a detailed guide to download Game of Dice for PC using two of the best emulators, Bluestacks, and Memuplay. If you have any queries installing Game of Dice on your PC or if you have found any other best app in Board category, let us know through the comment section.