codeSpark Academy Download for PC – You would like to use android exclusive apps on your PC? Now you can install your favorite app on your PC even if the official desktop version or website is not available. In this detailed blog post, we are going to let you know how you can Download codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding for PC Windows 10/8/7.
We are going to use Android emulator to install codeSpark Academy on your laptop. These android emulators simulate the android environment in your laptop and allow you to install and use apps available on google play store. Bluestacks and MEmu play are the two topmost emulators available on the internet. So let’s see how we can use these emulators to install your favorite app – codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding on your PC.
codeSpark Academy for PC – Technical Specifications
||codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding for PC
|Req Android version
||4.1 and up
codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding is regarded as one of the best apps in Educational category. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding has got huge popularity among the android users. It has got over 500,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.0 stars from the users.
Then what are you waiting for? Haven’t installed this app on your smartphone yet? Here is the play store link for you –
codeSpark Academy Download and Install on PC –
As mentioned earlier, we will be using Android emulators to download and install your favorite app codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding on PC. Follow any of the mentioned ways below to install the app on your laptop.
Download codeSpark Academy for PC – Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone), it is gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with much graphics. So let’s start our installation guide to download and install codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding for PC using Bluestacks app player.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Launch the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Step 4: Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, Find Google Playstore app and click on it.
- Step 5: Once the Google play store is opened, search for the app – “codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding” to download codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding on your PC.
- Step 6: Click on the install button to start installing codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks.
Alternatively, you can also Download codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding APK file offline and install it via Bluestacks using Install APK option. You can find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is useful only when you have some mod version of the app to get the additional benefits. Otherwise, we suggest you Download codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding for PC from the Google play store itself as it is a trusted source for installing apps.
Download codeSpark Academy for PC – MEmu Play
Another best android emulator specialized and designed for awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battle field games, NFC, etc., Memu is the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding for PC Windows 10/8/7 using MemuPlay emulator.
- Step 1: Download Memuplay Emulator on your PC. Here is the download link of MemuPlay – MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the downloaded .exe file by double click on it. The installation process will start and it may take up to 3 minutes to complete.
- Step 3: Similar to Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Once the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Step 4: Now login with your Google account and now search for the app you want to install – codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding for PC in our case.
- Step 5: Find the correct app by codeSpark and tap on the Install button.
Now the codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding is installed on your PC. You can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other installed apps. Double click to open codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding on Windows and you can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone.
There are other pretty good emulators like Ko Player, Nox Player, Andyroid, etc which also have decent installations and popularity. If you have already installed any of these, you can try installing codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding for PC with these. However, Bluestacks and Memuplay are the fast and recommended ones to play or install codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding latest version on your laptop.
codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding Download for PC – Features:
codeSpark Academy with The Foos is the #1 learn to code program for kids 5-9! Our award-winning app has introduced over 30 million kids in 200+ countries to the ABCs of computer science.
codeSpark Academy uses a patent pending “no words” interface to teach the basics of computer programming through a variety of interactive learning activities including puzzles, games, step-by-step creative projects, game design and offline printables – all of which can be monitored by parents.
* Kids learn key programming and logical problem solving concepts!
* They design and code their own games and interactive stories with age appropriate tools in the “Create” section.
* Personalized daily rewards and challenges based on your child’s progress.
* Curriculum developed in collaboration with, and based on research from Princeton, Tufts Harvey Mudd College and MIT.
* Word-free. Anyone, anywhere can play.
* Perfect for pre-readers, ELL students and kids with reading and focus-related challenges.
* Supports 3 individual child profiles.
* No collection of your child’s private data.
* No advertising or micro-transactions
* No written communication between players or external parties.
* No commitments or hassles and you can cancel at any time.
PRESS & AWARDS:
codeSpark teaches basic computer programming skills — “the ABCs of coding”— with no reading necessary – NPR
“[codeSpark Academy] is easy to learn, full of playful characters and it’s easy to experiment.” – Children’s Technology Review
“Most appealing to me as a parent was seeing how my children enjoyed working together on the puzzles” – Parents’ Choice Awards
*** 2018 ISTE Educators Conference – Best in Show
*** 2017 Wharton Re-imagine Education Awards – Best Educational App
*** 2016 American Association of School Librarians – Best Apps for Teaching and Learning
*** 2016 Kidscreen Awards – Best Learning App for Kids
*** 2016 KAPi Awards – Best App or Product for Younger Children
*** 2015 Parents’ Choice — Gold Medal
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play. They’ll master core computer science concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loops and conditionals.
Our “Create” area allows kids to put programming concepts to work by making video games and programming interactive stories. Creations can then be played and remixed by other coders around the globe.
To be successful, kids must:
* Determine the actions needed to solve each Foo’s problem
* Order actions in a logical sequence
* Recognize patterns
* Use those patterns to make their code more efficient
* Test solutions
* Learn from tests and try revised solutions
* Design and code increasingly complex games and interactive stories
DOWNLOAD AND SUBSCRIPTION:
* Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to renewal
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, is forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
codeSpark Academy is FREE for teachers, librarians, and verified non-profit educational institutions. codeSpark Academy was voted top choice by teachers and librarians for introducing computer science in elementary schools. Additionally our FREE teacher dashboard allows educators to track student progress and turn on and off parts of the app.
codeSpark is delivering computer science education to kids in over 200 countries by turning programming into play.
codeSpark Academy for PC – Conclusion:
codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding, developed by codeSpark, is one of the best apps with clean UI in Educational category. It is now available to download on your PC using Android emulators. We have mentioned a detailed guide to download codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding for PC using two of the best emulators, Bluestacks, and Memuplay. If you have any queries installing codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding on your PC or if you have found any other best app in Educational category, let us know through the comment section.