Central Hospital Stories Download for PC – You would like to use android exclusive apps on your PC? Now you can install your favorite app on your PC even if the official desktop version or website is not available. In this detailed blog post, we are going to let you know how you can Download Central Hospital Stories for PC Windows 10/8/7.
We are going to use Android emulator to install Central Hospital Stories on your laptop. These android emulators simulate the android environment in your laptop and allow you to install and use apps available on google play store. Bluestacks and MEmu play are the two topmost emulators available on the internet. So let’s see how we can use these emulators to install your favorite app – Central Hospital Stories on your PC.
Central Hospital Stories for PC – Technical Specifications
||Central Hospital Stories for PC
|Req Android version
||4.1 and up
Central Hospital Stories is regarded as one of the best apps in Educational category. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Central Hospital Stories has got huge popularity among the android users. It has got over 1,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 3.6 stars from the users.
Then what are you waiting for? Haven’t installed this app on your smartphone yet? Here is the play store link for you –
Central Hospital Stories Download and Install on PC –
As mentioned earlier, we will be using Android emulators to download and install your favorite app Central Hospital Stories on PC. Follow any of the mentioned ways below to install the app on your laptop.
Download Central Hospital Stories for PC – Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone), it is gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with much graphics. So let’s start our installation guide to download and install Central Hospital Stories for PC using Bluestacks app player.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Launch the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Step 4: Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, Find Google Playstore app and click on it.
- Step 5: Once the Google play store is opened, search for the app – “Central Hospital Stories” to download Central Hospital Stories on your PC.
- Step 6: Click on the install button to start installing Central Hospital Stories on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the Central Hospital Stories app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks.
Alternatively, you can also Download Central Hospital Stories APK file offline and install it via Bluestacks using Install APK option. You can find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is useful only when you have some mod version of the app to get the additional benefits. Otherwise, we suggest you Download Central Hospital Stories for PC from the Google play store itself as it is a trusted source for installing apps.
Download Central Hospital Stories for PC – MEmu Play
Another best android emulator specialized and designed for awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battle field games, NFC, etc., Memu is the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to Central Hospital Stories for PC Windows 10/8/7 using MemuPlay emulator.
- Step 1: Download Memuplay Emulator on your PC. Here is the download link of MemuPlay – MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the downloaded .exe file by double click on it. The installation process will start and it may take up to 3 minutes to complete.
- Step 3: Similar to Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Once the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Step 4: Now login with your Google account and now search for the app you want to install – Central Hospital Stories for PC in our case.
- Step 5: Find the correct app by PlayToddlers and tap on the Install button.
Now the Central Hospital Stories is installed on your PC. You can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other installed apps. Double click to open Central Hospital Stories on Windows and you can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone.
There are other pretty good emulators like Ko Player, Nox Player, Andyroid, etc which also have decent installations and popularity. If you have already installed any of these, you can try installing Central Hospital Stories for PC with these. However, Bluestacks and Memuplay are the fast and recommended ones to play or install Central Hospital Stories latest version on your laptop.
Central Hospital Stories Download for PC – Features:
Hurry up doctor, we have an emergency in Central Hospital! A pregnant woman is on her way in the ambulance to give birth, and there is a patient waiting in the laboratory to perform different medical tests to get a diagnosis to his illness and be able to cure him. There’s a lot to be done!
Central Hospital Stories is an advanced hospital, full of activities and things to do, where countless adventures and stories between doctors and patients waits for you inside their facilities full of interactions and surprises.
Designed for children, and not so children, between 4 and 14 years old, but appropriate to be enjoyed by the whole family, this new game expands the universe of the saga Stories to trigger your imagination and creativity. Creating stories from the day-to-day in a hospital such as real emergencies in this advanced health facilities.
DISCOVER AN ADVANCED HOSPITAL AND ITS FACILITIES
A five-story hospital with 8 different medical units, a reception, waiting room, ambulance entrance and restaurant that you can visit and manage as you wish. Create stories about medical checkups, diagnoses with X-rays and other advanced machines and cure different illnesses.
The hospital includes a family doctor consultation, a veterinarian, a maternity ward where pregnant women will be able to give birth, an intensive care nursing unit for children and another one for adults, a cutting-edge laboratory, a modern operating room and an staff room where the staff will rest and prepare for the next shift.
CREATE YOUR HOSPITAL STORIES
With so many locations, characters and objects you’ll never run out of ideas for your stories. Have fun helping pregnant women to see their new baby in the ultrasound monitor and then help them to give birth, research diseases in the laboratory and perform urgent operations in the operating room or live the day-to-day life of a family doctor doing a routine medical check on the whole family. You Decide!
– Infinite ways to play on 5 floors with 8 medical units: family doctor consultation, veterinarian, maternity, intensive care nursing unit for children and another one for adults, laboratory, operating room and staff room.
– In Addition to the reception there are several common areas that you can also explore: A waiting room, an ambulance entrance and a restaurant.
– Play with 37 characters of different species, ages and genres, representing different roles, both patients and hospital staff.
The free game includes 6 locations and 13 characters for you to play unlimited and try the possibilities of the game. Once you’re sure, you’ll be able to enjoy the remaining locations through a unique purchase, which will unlock the 13 locations and 37 characters forever.
PlayToddlers games have been developed to be enjoyed by all members of the family, regardless of their age. We promote responsible social values and healthy habits in a safe and controlled environment without violence or advertisements from third parties.
Central Hospital Stories for PC – Conclusion:
Central Hospital Stories, developed by PlayToddlers, is one of the best apps with clean UI in Educational category. It is now available to download on your PC using Android emulators. We have mentioned a detailed guide to download Central Hospital Stories for PC using two of the best emulators, Bluestacks, and Memuplay. If you have any queries installing Central Hospital Stories on your PC or if you have found any other best app in Educational category, let us know through the comment section.