Bedtime Stories for kids Download for PC – You would like to use android exclusive apps on your PC? Now you can install your favorite app on your PC even if the official desktop version or website is not available. In this detailed blog post, we are going to let you know how you can Download Bedtime Stories for kids for PC Windows 10/8/7.
We are going to use Android emulator to install Bedtime Stories for kids on your laptop. These android emulators simulate the android environment in your laptop and allow you to install and use apps available on google play store. Bluestacks and MEmu play are the two topmost emulators available on the internet. So let’s see how we can use these emulators to install your favorite app – Bedtime Stories for kids on your PC.
Bedtime Stories for kids for PC – Technical Specifications
||Bedtime Stories for kids for PC
|Req Android version
||4.3 and up
||Hippo Kids Games
Bedtime Stories for kids is regarded as one of the best apps in Educational category. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Bedtime Stories for kids has got huge popularity among the android users. It has got over 1,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.3 stars from the users.
Then what are you waiting for? Haven’t installed this app on your smartphone yet? Here is the play store link for you –
Bedtime Stories for kids Download and Install on PC –
As mentioned earlier, we will be using Android emulators to download and install your favorite app Bedtime Stories for kids on PC. Follow any of the mentioned ways below to install the app on your laptop.
Download Bedtime Stories for kids for PC – Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone), it is gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with much graphics. So let’s start our installation guide to download and install Bedtime Stories for kids for PC using Bluestacks app player.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Launch the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Step 4: Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, Find Google Playstore app and click on it.
- Step 5: Once the Google play store is opened, search for the app – “Bedtime Stories for kids” to download Bedtime Stories for kids on your PC.
- Step 6: Click on the install button to start installing Bedtime Stories for kids on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the Bedtime Stories for kids app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks.
Alternatively, you can also Download Bedtime Stories for kids APK file offline and install it via Bluestacks using Install APK option. You can find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is useful only when you have some mod version of the app to get the additional benefits. Otherwise, we suggest you Download Bedtime Stories for kids for PC from the Google play store itself as it is a trusted source for installing apps.
Download Bedtime Stories for kids for PC – MEmu Play
Another best android emulator specialized and designed for awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battle field games, NFC, etc., Memu is the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to Bedtime Stories for kids for PC Windows 10/8/7 using MemuPlay emulator.
- Step 1: Download Memuplay Emulator on your PC. Here is the download link of MemuPlay – MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the downloaded .exe file by double click on it. The installation process will start and it may take up to 3 minutes to complete.
- Step 3: Similar to Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Once the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Step 4: Now login with your Google account and now search for the app you want to install – Bedtime Stories for kids for PC in our case.
- Step 5: Find the correct app by Hippo Kids Games and tap on the Install button.
Now the Bedtime Stories for kids is installed on your PC. You can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other installed apps. Double click to open Bedtime Stories for kids on Windows and you can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone.
There are other pretty good emulators like Ko Player, Nox Player, Andyroid, etc which also have decent installations and popularity. If you have already installed any of these, you can try installing Bedtime Stories for kids for PC with these. However, Bluestacks and Memuplay are the fast and recommended ones to play or install Bedtime Stories for kids latest version on your laptop.
Bedtime Stories for kids Download for PC – Features:
We continue to release incredibly popular game series Bedtime stories! This time, free educational kids games are expanded with a new Lullaby. Characters of our story will be funny characters from our favorite seaside Hippo town. And not only all the members of this funny family are going to take part in this game. Today we will visit a mysterious pirate ship “Red Snapper” and find out what Bedtime stories the inhabitants know. Are you ready for new exciting stories and adventures? Then Lullaby is waiting for you!
Lullaby is a special type of games for girls and boys. Like any bedtime story, this app is designed to help the player to fall asleep. Simple gameplay makes it easy. A favorite cute characters create wonderful mood before going to bed. You will see the sweetest dreams. Our free educational kids games can make that real.
In a kids game series Bedtime Stories for boys and girls, player needs to do some simple actions to put a funny character to bed. This time we will play not only with one character, but the whole Hippo family and mysterious inhabitants of the pirate ship “Red Snapper”. Everyone does something special before going to bed. One needs to tidy up the room before going to bed, and other has to finish the work. Papa Leo, for example, likes to write exciting stories before going to bed. And our grandfather is a famous developer! He looks through his telescope at the night sky and opens new unknown stars. You need to help all our characters. And, of course, our Lullaby includes educational elements. All our apps are, first of all, educational kids games.
Try our new game from series of free educational kids games. Have a lot of positive emotions! Stay tuned and stay with us. Our free kids games will always make you happy!
Bedtime Stories for kids for PC – Conclusion:
Bedtime Stories for kids, developed by Hippo Kids Games, is one of the best apps with clean UI in Educational category. It is now available to download on your PC using Android emulators. We have mentioned a detailed guide to download Bedtime Stories for kids for PC using two of the best emulators, Bluestacks, and Memuplay. If you have any queries installing Bedtime Stories for kids on your PC or if you have found any other best app in Educational category, let us know through the comment section.