Alto’s Odyssey Download for PC – You would like to use android exclusive apps on your PC? Now you can install your favorite app on your PC even if the official desktop version or website is not available. In this detailed blog post, we are going to let you know how you can Download Alto’s Odyssey for PC Windows 10/8/7.
We are going to use Android emulator to install Alto’s Odyssey on your laptop. These android emulators simulate the android environment in your laptop and allow you to install and use apps available on google play store. Bluestacks and MEmu play are the two topmost emulators available on the internet. So let’s see how we can use these emulators to install your favorite app – Alto’s Odyssey on your PC.
Alto’s Odyssey for PC – Technical Specifications
||Alto’s Odyssey for PC
|Req Android version
||4.1 and up
||Noodlecake Studios Inc
Alto’s Odyssey is regarded as one of the best apps in Action category. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Alto’s Odyssey has got huge popularity among the android users. It has got over 5,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.6 stars from the users.
Then what are you waiting for? Haven’t installed this app on your smartphone yet? Here is the play store link for you –
Alto’s Odyssey Download and Install on PC –
As mentioned earlier, we will be using Android emulators to download and install your favorite app Alto’s Odyssey on PC. Follow any of the mentioned ways below to install the app on your laptop.
Download Alto’s Odyssey for PC – Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone), it is gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with much graphics. So let’s start our installation guide to download and install Alto’s Odyssey for PC using Bluestacks app player.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Launch the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Step 4: Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, Find Google Playstore app and click on it.
- Step 5: Once the Google play store is opened, search for the app – “Alto’s Odyssey” to download Alto’s Odyssey on your PC.
- Step 6: Click on the install button to start installing Alto’s Odyssey on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the Alto’s Odyssey app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks.
Alternatively, you can also Download Alto’s Odyssey APK file offline and install it via Bluestacks using Install APK option. You can find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is useful only when you have some mod version of the app to get the additional benefits. Otherwise, we suggest you Download Alto’s Odyssey for PC from the Google play store itself as it is a trusted source for installing apps.
Download Alto’s Odyssey for PC – MEmu Play
Another best android emulator specialized and designed for awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battle field games, NFC, etc., Memu is the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to Alto’s Odyssey for PC Windows 10/8/7 using MemuPlay emulator.
- Step 1: Download Memuplay Emulator on your PC. Here is the download link of MemuPlay – MemuPlay.
- Step 2: Install the downloaded .exe file by double click on it. The installation process will start and it may take up to 3 minutes to complete.
- Step 3: Similar to Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Once the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Step 4: Now login with your Google account and now search for the app you want to install – Alto’s Odyssey for PC in our case.
- Step 5: Find the correct app by Noodlecake Studios Inc and tap on the Install button.
Now the Alto’s Odyssey is installed on your PC. You can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other installed apps. Double click to open Alto’s Odyssey on Windows and you can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone.
There are other pretty good emulators like Ko Player, Nox Player, Andyroid, etc which also have decent installations and popularity. If you have already installed any of these, you can try installing Alto’s Odyssey for PC with these. However, Bluestacks and Memuplay are the fast and recommended ones to play or install Alto’s Odyssey latest version on your laptop.
Alto’s Odyssey Download for PC – Features:
Just beyond the horizon sits a majestic desert, vast and unexplored.
Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home.
Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs – all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
• A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
• Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
• Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
• Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
• Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
• Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
• Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
• Original music and handcrafted audio. Headphones recommended!
Alto’s Odyssey for PC – Conclusion:
Alto’s Odyssey, developed by Noodlecake Studios Inc, is one of the best apps with clean UI in Action category. It is now available to download on your PC using Android emulators. We have mentioned a detailed guide to download Alto’s Odyssey for PC using two of the best emulators, Bluestacks, and Memuplay. If you have any queries installing Alto’s Odyssey on your PC or if you have found any other best app in Action category, let us know through the comment section.